Monday, July 18, 2011

Lucky number 3

3 years down and many more to go!!!  We had such a great anniversary and did not even have to leave Nashville!  We both got home from work and poured a glass of wine in the wine glasses that I had engraved!


Cute huh??  Then he gave me a pair of diamond earrings!! LOVE THEM and do not want to take them off!!  We could've stopped there and I would've been fine but we didn't of course!  We went to dinner at Mafiaoza's for their 2-4-1 pizza and beer night.  We really just wanted to have a night that we went out and had a lot of fun hanging out because we have both been so busy lately.  The placed was packed and we loved it!  We had to wait for a minute but went to the bar and ordered a beer (2-4-1) and waited in that area.  We got a tale in about 15 minutes and it was outside which was so hot but we were seated right beside a HUGE fan!  Also, our table was in the corner so it was somewhat private which was nice.  Chris ordered this really spicy pasta - his favorite there- and I got an awesome salad that has the friend goat cheese medallions!  yummy!!  Next, we went bowling and I kicked his butt!!  We bowled 5 games, I won 3!!  Woo Hoo!!!  This was so much fun and we are going to be bowling a lot more!!  We ended the night by stopping the Brewhouse since that is where we met!

When we walked in Chris saw that they had karaoke and he looked right at me and said "DO NOT SING!!".  Oh he knows me so well but guess what- I did sing my favorite- Proud Mary- Tina Turner and it was awesome!!  When I got back to my seat he told me that it was actually my performance yet!!  haha  So after hanging out for a little bit we headed home.  I have to say that it was one of the most fun anniversaries and Chris told me that he wants to do this every year!!!!  No wonder 3 is my lucky number!!

No comments:

Post a Comment