Thursday, July 7, 2011

Just The Beginning

Well, I have finally taken a few minutes to begin a blog that I have been thinking about doing for a while!!  Chris and I always have so much going on and anyone who knows me knows I am always doing something.  Right now I am couple months into a new job with the American Cancer Society, I am starting a Couch to 5k program for a 5k run coming up here in Nashville and I just got back from Jackson (Milan, TN) because my grandmother, Electa Frances Wilford, passed away. (like I said in the "about me" section- the good, the bad and the ugly)  Chris is starting a new job, heading this weekend to visit his birth famiy and, as always, putting up with me!  I want to be able to hold on to some of our memories and share what we are doing with others, so, here it is the beginning of the Kormos blog...Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment