Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Old Man

No I'm not talking about my dad, I'm talking about Chris!  He turned 34 yesterday!!  We had a really laid back night because we are going white water rafting and camping this weekend.  First, I got him a new UT hat and a Predators huggie.  Then, Chris, Joey and I went to Rotier's for dinner.  YUMMY!!!  Plus, Jacob was working, so we got to hang him out with him at the bar.  I cannot tell you how good my burger was...so here's a pic to try and show you...

After dinner and few Bud heavys, we headed to the Brewhouse to meet Lauren for a few more drinks. It was good to see Joey and Lauren.  It had been a while and of course we had plenty to talk about (like doing ribs this weekend).  So that was Chris' birthday...low key but a good time was had by all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment