Monday, September 26, 2011

Birthday night(s)!

I had such a great 31st birthday!  I was out of town with work until Saturday night and when I got home Chris, Joanne and Jeremy were at my house.  We watched the UT game and hung out.  Then on Sunday we all went to church and then to Brewhouse 100 for beers and a long day of football!  Chris and I went home that night, ordered a pizza and then we went to bed!  Chris wasn't very happy that he did not get to do what he had planned so Wednesday night we had my 2nd bday celebration.  I got home from work and Chris got home an hour later...he went to whole foods and got my favorite fish, chiliean sea bass and he also made my birthday scallops!!!


Such an awesome meal!  and then he gave me a new titans t-shirt!


I love it and I love him!  great birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment