Monday, August 8, 2011

Thirty-One flavors...

Well I have started a new venture!  As of about 30 (or maybe it was 31) minutes ago I am officially a Thirty-One Consultant.  Thirty-One specializes in bags, wallets, purses and many other monogrammable items to help women stay organized and look good while doing it!  This is done through home parties that people host and invite others to purchase products so that they can receive free and discounted products!  I am not doing this just for the free products but because I want to find a fun way to make a little extra money each month!   Chris and I want to pay down on our home, save for a down payment on a new home, pay cash for new cars and one day start a family!  This takes a little bit of time and money and want to speed it up a little bit!  Really, I just think this would be fun and a reason to get friends together over food and drinks!!  My kind of fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment